Monday, October 25, 2010

Commencement Date - November 4th 2010

On the 3rd November 2009, my Husband left me for another woman. A part of me died that day. My heart broke and I suppose I will never ever be the same again.

On the 4th November 2010, he will have been out of my life for one year. In retrospect, an entire year of my life that has been effectively wasted, wrapped up in so many wasted emotions. So many tears, so much torment, so much misery. Well, the time has come for me to be brave enough to say "enough is enough". I've decided to start this blog, so that I will be able to look back on my life and realise how far I've come since that day, how much I have accomplished in life, how thankful I am for my family & friends and how truly blessed and happy I am.

So 10 days from today....November 4th 2010, keep on eye on this spot. Because I am grateful for wonderful things every day.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! It's all a journey and there's learning and love all around! I look forward to reading your posts and through it being a little closer to you throughout the year.
    Love you, sis
    Sal xo

    ReplyDelete