Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 161 - Today I am grateful for....Savoury Mince on Toast!

I cooked up a storm on Sunday night.

Apart from the minor hiccup of no power when I got home from work, things finally came together and the power came back on!

My two things that I had decided to cook and freeze were Shepherds Pie and my Mum's Savoury Mince.



Nom Nom Nom

In my mind I figured that these two old faithfuls were easy to cook and easy to portion up and freeze.

I set to work and cooked up a storm. It's been a while since I've cooked in my kitchen and it bordered on fun.

Although I much prefer cooking for people, it was nice to know that I've not lost all of my talents when it comes to cooking. I guess it's like riding a bike?

Meanwhile, my diabolical plan had the exact reaction that I needed. Casual. Simple. Easy.

I got home from work today, didn't feel like cooking and so I just simply defrosted some savoury mince and had it on toast! YUM!

I love it when life can be so so simple.

Grateful :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment