Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 122 - Today I am grateful for....the BEST Birthday EVER!

Today (a week ago) was my Birthday and I literally had the BEST Birthday EVER!!!

I turned 31 on Saturday 5th March 2011.

I was spoilt rotten from the moment I woke up. In fact, I was spoilt yesterday too!

Yesterday, Karissa spoilt me with a whole day long non-Birthday event including balloons, cards, profiterole cakes and presents! I also received a beautiful bunch of flowers from my work family :-)


And then today on my Birthday, I was taken out for Breakfast with Bradley, Megan, Nathan & Vic to Cafe Valetta.



After Breakfast, I spent a lovely day with Vicki doing Wedding stuff and we located her Dress, Shoes and our Bridesmaid Dresses. Very productive day!

On Saturday night, I enjoyed a lovely dinner with 40 of my closest friends (minus a few who couldn't make it) at my fave restaurant and then proceeded to dance the night away at Fibbers!



I really honestly had the most enjoyable Birthday I've ever had. I don't think I've ever felt so loved and special in such a long time.

To everyone who made my Birthday so lovely.... Thankyou!

For all of my lovely gifts...Thankyou!

For being a part of my life....Thankyou, from the very bottom of my heart xxx

Grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment