Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 129 - Today I am grateful for....a Saturday night ritual :-)

I worked all day today.

And by the end of it I was totally shagged.

It has become a little routine for me....albeit an unhealthy one, but on a Saturday night, I have been going and getting KFC and sitting on the couch with my kids and watching a movie.

I've got to tell you, it's a cracker of a way to spend a Saturday night.

I never have to worry about my hair or what I'm going to wear or who I'm going out with. I don't have to get dressed into anything other than my PJ's. And frankly my 3 four-legged children are far more interesting and better behaved than most of the inebriated, abnoxious, pathetic-excuses-for-men at the pub!



And so I was uber-grateful once again for some quiet time and my new Saturday night ritual.....
Grateful!

1 comment:

  1. very goog blog, congratulations
    regard from Reus Catalonia
    thank you

    ReplyDelete