Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 130 - Today I am grateful for....Fish & Chips!

Sunday was another all-day work event with not a lot of progress and some ever increasing (self inflicted) frustrations at my (self perceived) lack of ability.

By the end of it, again, I was shagged.

So because I'm all about healthy eating at the moment....ha ha, I thought I might have a crack at the Fish & Chip shop down the road.



I'm pretty sure that they saw me coming because I paid $20 for a seafood basket and I feel I got robbed.

Anyhoo, it was pretty nice and I made sure that I didn't feel the slightest bit guilty as I sat down in front of the TV and watched the Biggest Loser. Might as well put one in for the team, poor buggers!

So today, I am grateful for my Fish & Chips and not having to cook.

Grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment