Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 132 - Today I am grateful for....my sense of smell

I've been off the ciggies for 11 days and all of a sudden I can smell everything again! It's just the strangest thing?

I can smell flowers and coffee and freshly mown grass and perfume and food. But it's not a faint distant smell, it's hard core in-your-face stuff!! I can even smell cigarettes on other people and marvel that that's what I used to smell like when I came back from my desperate afternoon ciggie!


I love love love it.

I don't miss the ciggies at all. I have no cravings and no real desire to smoke. I can be around people who smoke and it doesn't bother me one bit.

But it's the smells that are amazing me the most. I'm sure that my sense of smell will become even more accute as the days go on but for now it's just the most exciting thing.

Now to curb the eating.....ha ha

Grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment