Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 133 - Today I am grateful for....the ability to hand in my assignments late :-)

I've been a little bit lax with regards to getting in and finishing my course.

It's something I really want to do and I've set the challenge for myself to do it but I was worried that they may not accept my assignments anymore, given that it's been nearly a year since I've handed one in.

Sometimes my self esteem and self confidence are so low that I wonder if it's worth handing anything in because it might be wrong or not good enough. I'm not sure that my self esteem can cope with another blow?

And so I've handed nothing in and instead held on to the fear in my heart.



But I decided to bite the bullet and make the call. I wanted to know if I was still able to continue on.

I left a message and waited.....

Turns out they will accept my assignments even after a year! I got the phone call today! Go me!

I'm pretty excited and am feeling a renewed enthusiasm for my course again.

Although I will need some help, I know I can do it and I will!

Grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment