Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 125 - Today I am grateful for....a working computer!

My computer has been on the blink for a little while.

To be honest, I wanted to throw it off the top of a very tall building and I'm quite confident that I would relish in the joy of seeing it smash into a million pieces.



I've had an absolute gutful.

I'd been robbed blind for the computer in the first place and for it to now not be working....again, drove me nuts!

I couldn't watch movies, I couldn't hear anything, I've had stupid cookie things popping up all over the shop AND I have spam - I HATE IT!

I'm no computer whiz, in fact I'm bordering on technologically retarded but even I knew that those things should have been working, I just didn't know how to fix any of it.

A friend of mine had a look but he couldn't fix it either so in the end, I had to bite the bullet and get a little man to fix it.

Turns out it was a fairly minor issue thank God - no replacing the Mother Board for me this time! Phew!

So today, I am grateful for a working computer and the IT boys that know far more about this stuff than I ever will!

No comments:

Post a Comment