Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 123 - Today I am grateful for....no hangover!

Again....I'm a little bit behind in my gratefuls but Sunday week ago I was uber grateful I didn't have a hangover!

I was stepping pretty high by the end of the night and it was definately time for me to head home at 3am.

I'd had an absolutely cracker of a Birthday!!

I'd been hooking in to the Jager Bombs so there was a very real possibility that I could have been hugging my friend the toilet bowl but thank God - I didn't.



I went home alone at a fairly reasonable hour, I was coherent and lucid and alone. I paid the taxi man the correct amount of money and I was not ripped off, injured or molested.

And to top it all off.....I didn't have a hangover the next morning! Win!

Although very tired and Fibro-sore, I avoided the hangover. Grateful....

No comments:

Post a Comment