Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 62 - Today I am grateful for....a good day!

Let's be honest, the good days of late have been few and far between! Between work, home and life, I've copped a bit of a battering.

But today was one of the better ones.

I was able to get a lot of work done, without too many dramas. Noone annoyed me or made me sad. My body wasn't hurting so badly today (I think my Vitamin B shot finally kicked in). The sun was shining. It wasn't raining. I just felt better. I even laughed!

I almost felt peaceful today. I wasn't anxious or sad. I was calm and collected and focused.

Suffice to say, I think things have turned a corner. I know as soon as I pen this statement, something will happen, it usually does, but you know what? Today was a good day.

And I'm uber-grateful for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment