Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 89 - Today I am grateful for....laughter through tears

Laughter through tears is my favourite emotion.



One of my closest girlfriends has been going through a really tough time recently.

I've never felt more helpless in my whole life.

There are some times in a friendship where you wish you could take away the person's pain. Even for one minute. At least for that one minute, they wouldn't hurt anymore.

My heart just breaks for her.

But she smiled today and she even had a little laugh. So even for that very brief moment, her heart had let go of her pain. And no matter how fleeting that feeling was for her, it was there none the less.

And my heart was overjoyed! Call me sentimental but is there anything better in the world than laughter through tears?
Grateful x

No comments:

Post a Comment