Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 66 - Today I am grateful for....High Tea Bridal Showers

Today marked the special occasion of my friend, Juanita's Bridal Shower Chocolate High Tea at The Stamford Plaza Hotel in Brisbane.

What a lovely afternoon!




I knew Juanita would never want to go clubbing for her Hen's Night. She's just too classy a girl, but when she said she didn't want to do anything, I promptly told her to stop being so ridculous. A Hen's Night or Bridal Shower is a right of passage. And so, in keeping with the beautiful and classy theme, we opted to go with a very sophisticated High Tea. Very appropriate and a good chance to catch up with some girlfriends before the wedding.

We had a really special time and enjoyed some really amazing food. It really was lovely. I even got to catch up with some old friends that I haven't seen for 10 years! Lot's of amazing food, beautiful coffees and of course....chocolate.

Juanita was suitably spoilt, as it should be, and in less than one week now, she will be married to the man of her dreams. 6 short days to go!



I'm pleased that we were able to spoil Juanita for a day, and let her be fussed over and make her put aside the stress of the wedding for an afternoon dedicated just to her!

And to see her face today makes me grateful for lovely afternoons with girlfriends and for High Tea Bridal Showers. A really lovely and different slant on the usual Hen's Night capers.....

No comments:

Post a Comment