Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 83 - Today I am grateful for....an impromptu girls night in!

Tonight marked a cosy night in with my girl Tiff.

Neither of us had anywhere in particular to be, so I bought around dinner, we went and got waffles and icecream for dessert and watched a movie.

Tiff and I have been friends for a little over a year. We just have the best fun when we are together. We talk rubbish and laugh - a lot. There is 10 years between us but it doesn't ever seem to matter. She tells me all of her funny stories and I can't help but smile because I've been there so many years before. Although I think she has way more fun than I ever did?



And so tonight we watched Julie & Julia. A movie about a girl who blogs her way through a famous cook book. Hmmmm. Sounds familiar - the blogging part at least. We veged.

I love those impromptu nights in. The kind where it isn't planned and you really don't do anything out of the ordinary but it's still cool just the same?

Grateful x

No comments:

Post a Comment