Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 37 - Today I am grateful for....Tomorrow

So....today was not a fabulous day.

It's becoming increasingly hard at the moment to find my grateful bone. Especially today.

Work is literally kicking my ass at the moment. It's crazy busy. Everyone is stressed and patience doesn't exist in the real estate world.

I'm overtired, and worn out.

So today I'm going to keep it short and sweet.....I'm grateful for tomorrow.



I'm grateful that the sun will come up on a brand new day and hopefully it won't be as terrible as today :-)

1 comment:

  1. Leah, my Leah, I have just caught up on days 33-37 ... what a privilege to be given a welcome in to your heart and to learn more about you and your journey. Many thanks for sharing so candidly, you are a light to many and will add value to thousands of lives. I quote a dear friend, Frances, when I say: "Success is when you add value to yourself, significance is when you add value to others". All my love, D xx :)

    ReplyDelete