Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 47 - Today I am grateful for....a clear day!

I think I might have fallen out of bed on the wrong side this morning.

It really didn't start well at all. I woke up feeling like death warmed up and really didn't feel much better for the rest of the day. Plus I was grumpy and the sky certainly matched my mood - it was overcast.....again.

The day droned on and on and my mood didn't lift but another miracle occured instead....the sun came out!



I had nearly forgotten what a clear day looks like. By lunchtime, there wasn't a cloud in the sky! And it wasn't hot....it was lovely, perfect weather.

I got home and my kids are dry and happy. Even they are sick of the wet weather!

There's a lot to be said for how the weather affects people's moods. I know it certainly affects mine.

And although the clear sky didn't cheer me up as such, it certainly made me grateful.....

No comments:

Post a Comment