Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 44 - Today I am grateful for....a weekend off!

I'm not going to lie, this week has been just hideous.

I haven't been able to catch a break.

Work has been a nightmare, with all the rain and roof leaks. I've been chasing my tail work wise.



It kind of feels like everyone wants a piece of me and frankly, there is only one of me!

I've done a 13 day stretch and I'm feeling it. I'm tired, I'm grumpy, I'm worn out. My mind and body are as water logged as Toowoomba.

And then when my roof leaked last night, it was just the straw that has broken the camels back.

So today, I'm grateful for a whole weekend off!

I'm heading to the coast briefly tomorrow, then home to clean clean clean for my little Christmas Party on Sunday night.

But today, first things first. I've got two whole days off and I'm uber-excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment