Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 57 - Today I am grateful for....a shoulder to cry on

Another horrible day.

Gosh, it must be just one of those months I reckon.

Today was especially hideous. I actually cried. It's been a long time between tears I guess but today was just not a good day.

So I went looking for my Mum and I just cried and cried.


My Mum is just such an amazing lady. I don't know what I'd do without her. My voice of reason. My sounding board. My font of neverending advice. She just hugged me and it was the only thing I needed or wanted.

I barely even know why I was crying. So many reasons, so many tears. Mascara smudged all down my face, swollen red eyes and just so much pain. Somehow Mum's just know what to say and how to make you feel better. Mine does at least.

Even she says that I must have run over a truckload of chinamen! Not just one.

So today, when I'm really struggling for things to be grateful for, I'm thankful for her. And an unconditional loving shoulder to cry on. I love you Mum xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment